Saturday, 14 July 2012

Supersale Bazaar - July 13 - 15!

The title speaks for itself. A bazaar with items up to 90% off! What a deal huh? When I heard about this, I wouldn't dare miss this opportunity. I've checked out, "Superb" last may and "I'm Shoe in Love" a few weeks ago. Now, I don't really go to bazaar's but I was brought there by my girlfriend and I'm glad I went, was able to get a pair of nice blue sneakers from Superb and some nice desert boots from sole service when I was in, "I'm Shoe In Love." After Superb and I'm Shoe In Love, I heard about this and based from the past experiences, I thought it was going to be mostly stalls for girls...again. I wasn't wrong! Even though there  wasn't much stalls for men, I was not disappointed!

I got these two bracelets from this stall... (I can't believe I forgot the name! They had good shirts I wasn't able to get...) It was actually the first stall for guys that I saw. I liked the color combination and I was in need of some new bracelets. Got them both for P100! Not bad, I guess.

Yellow and Brown Bracelet

Red, White, Orange, Red, and Black Bracelet

I was looking for a new bag, ever since the one I had my eye on got sold out :( This is a Gaff Rucksack from Flying Dutchman. I choose this color because I could see it matching with some clothes I already had! I was kind of disappointed when I saw that Flying Dutchman ran out of size for the shoes I've been wanting to buy. Compensated with getting this bag for P999!

Light Brown Gaff Rucksack

I got this loose long sleeved shirt from, "The Bachelor Pad." I was able to land this for P150! Sweet deal!

Gray Long-Sleeved Shirt

 Just before leaving, I passed by the place I got my bracelets and saw this! It caught my attention and I just wanted to get it!

White Vans Belt

I left the Supersale Bazaar around lunch time and headed off to Mall of Asia (MoA) for some lunch! MoA was still having the End of Season Sale and as much as I wanted to, I just couldn't spend anymore! Trying to save up for a turntable and some shoes I saw in Alabang Town Center! But before leaving I was able to snag this black red and white belt from the S.M. Department Store for I forgot how much... and this book called, "TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY" A novel by Jay Asher. I've heard this is a great book, so I decided to check it out! When I'm done reading, I'll post my own review! (It'll take awhile, I'm a slow reader!).

Red, White, and Black Belt

TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY Book

All in all, I'd say today was a great shopping day! Keep in touch and check out how I wear my new clothes on LOOKBOOK! I already have some outfit shots posted!

P.S. Sorry for the bad quality photos! Used my cellphone camera... Didn't get my DSLR back from my friend yet! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment