Monday, 16 July 2012

All in All It's Just Another Day Now

What a day! Didn't start the day well but towards the end, things got better! Finally remembered about my camera and got it back from my friend, got some good results from some tests. Got a bad one too... :( but oh well, as they say, c'est la vie.

Earlier, I was given this kind of chocolate:



it's called Beryl's Almond. It was too good that I couldn't keep quiet about this! I also saw the opportunity to use my DSLR again! What an opportunity huh? Anyway, this delicious egg-shaped almond coated with rich white chocolate tastes amazing. Unfortunately I'm not sure if they sell this here in the Philippines! I found out this was bought in Kuala  Lampur. If you see this laying around, don't miss your chance and kick yourself in the butt later, buy it!! I'm not one that usually likes chocolate on his nuts (or should I say nuts on my chocolate?) but after giving this a try, I couldn't resist.

I know what you're thinking, what kind of person would write so much about chocolate? :| Well, I'd think the same, but well, what can I say? My sweet tooth is kicking in! Again...

By the way, I'm listening to my all time favorite band, Lifehouse, right now and that's how I got my title! Just thought it was an appropriate title. (was listening to All in All). Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment